4. When submitting your Competition entry, you must provide your full name, nationality, passport number, email id, mobile number, Designation, Company name and Country of Residence in the GCC. I would suggest , Organisers of the event have the right to use the information at their discretion for the cause of HSE.
5. You may send just one entry to the Competition. Once you register, you will receive registration ID number which you will have to present it at the time of the competition.
6. We must receive your registration to the Competition by 11.59pm, 2nd March, 2021.
7. Employees or their relatives, or agents of Gulf Safety Championship and its group companies may not enter the Competition.
Picking the winners
8. The first six completed submissions with the most correct answers to the questions in the Competition will be the winners.
9. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition and Registration,
13. The prizes cannot be exchanged, or transferred.
Winners names will be published in social media and other marketing channels with their company names by the organizers post event publicity. By registering you accept all clauses.
Some other rules
14. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed and will be disqualified.
15. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
16. Gulf Safety Championship accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any participant as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Gulf Safety Championship further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any participant, or to any of their devices resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Competition.
17. Gulf Safety Championship reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without any prior notice due to any reasons (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Gulf Safety Championship in all matters is final and binding.
18. Gulf Safety Championship shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. Login will be open for an hour. Results will be announced after all logged in users complete the quiz.
20. The Competition will be governed by the laws of the State of Kuwait.